Refunds & Returns
Things not quite right? All good! We know that sometimes an item may not fit or be right.
If you're not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return your item(s) within 30 days of placing your order if you meet the below return conditions.
HOW TO RETURN YOUR ITEM:
To return to our online store:
- Ensure you meet our 3 simple conditions for successful returns.
- Contact our Customer service team here to organise a return.
- The customer service team will provide you with return instructions and address to return to.
- Pack up your unworn shoes or items into their original shoe box or packaging.
- Place the original shoe box or packaging into another carton or satchel.
- Drop the parcel off at your nearest post office.
Orders must be returned to our Online Returns Warehouse and can only be provided a full refund. Unfortunately we cannot facilitate exchanges.
Please allow time for your return to reach our fulfilment centre, this may vary depending on your location.
If approved, refunds are carried out within 48 hours of receiving the return and you will be notified via email. Depending on your bank, your refund may take 2-3 working days to process.
Returns will be accepted when:
- Items were purchased in the last 30 days
- Proof of purchase is provided
- Items are unworn, undamaged and unmarked
- Items are in their original condition and their original packaging or shoe box (please note the box must be unmarked / undamaged also)
Refunds will be processed via your original payment method;
- Credit card refunds will be visible within 1-5 business days depending on your financial institution
- PayPal refunds will be processed in your PayPal account 1-2 business days after we receive your returned item
- Online refunds will be processed once a return has been received at our warehouse and reviewed by the customer care team. We’ll send you an email after your items have been reviewed, which may take up to 2 business days.
- Online purchases using PayPal can only be returned to the online store.
COST OF RETURNS
You are responsible for the costs of returning any item(s) to our online store. Any returned item(s) are your property and remain your responsibility until they reach our warehouse.
Drop your return off at your local NZ Post Office;
- Cost depends on your location
If you believe your online purchase arrived with a manufacturing fault, or you received something different to your original order, we'll be happy to cover the cost of the return.